We make your world a safer place
About the job
Make a difference.
As Administration Coordinator you can make a difference for customers. Here’s how…
• Make their world a safer place
• Restore faith
As part of the largest insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, we’re here for you. Are you ready?
You’ll provide administration services and coordination to our CTP Claims teams with supporting all compliance activities as well as assist with managing CTP Claims portfolios from notification to finalisation.
In this customer centric role, you’ll produce documents of high quality and accuracy to deliver quality service experience.
Based in Adelaide, this permanent full-time role offers hybrid working, with flexibility to work from home up to four days per week. You’ll also be required to attend the office to join training and team meetings.
Please note: To work from home, you’ll need high speed internet connection and a private home office set up.
Experienced in delivering a wide range of administrative tasks and functions within a team, you will demonstrate the following:
• Effective at workload management and timely delivery of commitments
• Highly developed communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word
• High degree of confidentiality, self-awareness and discretion
It’s high-energy and busy, but with your solid experience of providing support at a similar level, you’ll take it in your stride and excel at developing the role and making it yours.
IAG is not only the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, underwriting over $AUD13 billion of premium per annum, we’re also a tech and research facility, a hub for climate change experts and a centre of resilience design. We chat over coffee with customers, advocate for them in the corridors of Parliament and back them up in the community when life’s moments hit hardest.
You’ll know our brands – CGU, WFI, NRMA Insurance, AMI, NZI, and State Insurance to name a few. Together they turn our IAG purpose of making your world safer into action by helping, supporting ambitions and making insurance accessible.
When you join IAG, you’re not joining one brand. You’re joining a large purpose-led, Trans-Tasman group dedicated to making your world a safer place.
We’re ready to grow your career, acknowledge every part of you, recognise your brilliance, lead you with purpose and help you live your own purpose through us.
At IAG you can enjoy:
• Grow your financial future with 13% superannuation as standard
• Access up to 50% off home and motor insurance
• Flexibility and support so you can live life to the full.
• Join great employee network communities.
• Keep your skills current and accredited with the IAG Academy portal.
We’re committed to the reconciliation movement in Australia for First Nations people and focus on providing a safe and supportive work environment for all our employees. You can find our Reconciliation Action Plan on our company website.
We’re ready for you. Apply today.